- We collect the e-mail addresses of those who communicate with us via e-mail, aggregate information on what pages consumers access or visit, and information volunteered by the consumer (such as survey information and/or site registrations). The information we collect is used to improve the content of our Web pages and the quality of our service, and is not shared with or sold to other organizations for commercial purposes, except to provide products or services you've requested, when we have your permission, or under the following circumstances:
- When you register for I2TM Labs we ask for information such as your name, email address, billing address, credit card information. Members who sign up for the free account are not required to enter a credit card. I2TM Labs uses collected information for the following general purposes: products and services provision, billing, identification and authentication, services improvement, contact, and research. Cookies
- I2TM Labs uses third party vendors and hosting partners to provide the necessary hardware, software, networking, storage, and related technology required to run I2TM Labs. Although I2TM Labs owns the code, databases, and all rights to the I2TM Labs application, you retain all rights to your data.
I2TM Labs may disclose personally identifiable information under special circumstances, such as to comply with subpoenas or when your actions violate the Terms of Service.
EU and Swiss Safe Harbor
- If you choose to provide I2TM Labs with your information, you consent to the transfer and storage of that information on our servers located in the United States.
- I2TM Labs adheres to the US-EU and US-Swiss Safe Harbor Privacy Principles of Notice, Choice, Onward Transfer, Security, Data Integrity, Access and Enforcement, and is registered with the U.S. Department of Commerce's Safe Harbor Program http://www.export.gov/safeharbor/.
I2TM Labs may periodically update this policy. We will notify you about significant changes in the way we treat personal information by sending a notice to the primary email address specified in your I2TM Labs primary account holder account or by placing a prominent notice on our site.